Trees inside of my forest hide
seeds under its earth
awaiting for the day of anticipated birth
Daily Prompt: Tattoo….You? | The Daily Post
He was more than a companion,
He came to serve
He spoke familiar words,
But with a curve.
He spoke not of laws
Or rules to observe,
He spoke of love
Giving his without reserve.
His loving affection
He did not conserve,
His plan of direction
He did not swerve.
He came to this earth,
Humanity his goal to preserve
Loving humans in ways
No human deserves.
More Than A Companion 67 words
Written for Trifecta Week 104
Link up here: http://www.trifectawritingchallenge.com/2013/11/trifecta-week-104.html?m=1
: one that accompanies another : comrade, associate; also: one that keeps company with another
obsolete : rascal
a : one that is closely connected with something similar
b : one employed to live with and serve another
• Your response must be between 33 and 333 words.
• You must use the 3rd definition of the given word in your post.
• The word itself needs to be included in your response.
• You may not use a variation of the word; it needs to be exactly as stated above.
• Only one entry per writer.
• If your post doesn’t meet our requirements, please leave your link in the comments section, not in the linkz.
• Trifecta is open to everyone.
This week’s word is companion.